Ever since I moved to Texas, I’ve been obsessed with bison. It’s such a flavorful meat and a great source of protein! After trying the bison bowl at Snap Kitchen a few times, I just had to figure out how to make it myself. And guess what – its spot on!
So here we are, with this amazing Bison & Quinoa Power Bowl recipe that will leave your tastebuds flexin’. Lots of protein to build up those muscles and crazy flavors that will make you want to eat all in one day! (I literally have it for two meals every time I make it.)
Let me know what you think!!
I’ve started publishing my recipes on Yummly! If you’d like to save all my recipes for later use, head over to my Yummy page and hit the “Yum” button! You can also click the button below! I’d love to see your recipe boxes as well, so leave the link in the comments below!
- 1 head Cauliflower, separated
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola Cheese
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Combine cauliflower and 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce. Toss until well coated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Bake cauliflower in oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Toss cauliflower in remaining buffalo sauce.
- Toss cauliflower in gorgonzola sauce.