This Buffalo Gorgonzola Cauliflower recipe is one of my favorites, and most popular among you guys! It’s so easy to make and is a great dish to make for your vegetarian friends. A few months ago I went to Public School 214 fell in love with their Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower (check out that post here). Because I am trying to get my life together, I decided to make a healthier version and toss it with some gorgonzola cheese. Check out the video and recipe below. I can’t wait to hear what y’all think!
Buffalo Cauliflower with Gorgonzola
- 1 head Cauliflower, separated
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola Cheese
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Combine cauliflower and 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce. Toss until well coated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Bake cauliflower in oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Toss cauliflower in remaining buffalo sauce.
- Toss cauliflower in gorgonzola sauce.
I hope y’all like this recipe as much as I do! It was a good alternative to eating buffalo wings (which I love). If you try it out, post it to Instagram and tag me @gingermarieblog! I would love to see how they turn out on your end!
I’ve started publishing my recipes on Yummly! If you’d like to save all my recipes for later use, head over to my Yummly page and hit the “Yum” button! You can also click the button below! I’d love to see your recipe boxes as well, so leave the link in the comments below!