Getting in a morning workout, even if its only for 10 minutes, can really get your day off on the right foot. It helps you feel more awake and ready to tackle your day! Plus, it gives you mental clarity to help you feel more focused throughout the day! Here is a quick 10 minute workout that will get your blood pumping before you start your day. Best of all, you don’t need any weights or equipment to do it!
Get Energized by this Morning Workout
This quick, 10 minute morning workout is definitely going to get your blood pumping. If you have extra time after the workout, you could even go for a quick walk (or jog) around the block to keep your metabolism going.
A Few More Tips For Getting Going in the AM
- Lay your clothes out the night before. Sometimes when I wake up I dread finding an outfit so much that I just keep laying in the bed. #badhabit
- Don’t get on social media. One of the first things I do when I get up is check my phone. 30 minutes later and I’m running late for work! Just wait till you get to work to check the gram y’all!
- Wash your face. Nothing wakes me up like cold water on my face. Plus I feel more aware after I’ve washed my face in the morning. Simple, but it works.
- Figure out what you’re making for breakfast the night before. I love food so sometimes this one is a huge motivator. Its real easy for me to get out of the bed if I know there’s bacon in my future.
- Drink a glass of water. Not only is it good for you, it forces your body to start working asap. Plus, it makes you feel like you’ve done something good for yourself first time!
There are a lot of things you can do to get going in the morning. From working out to mentally preparing yourself to eat bacon, its always good to plan ahead. No matter how short or long your workout is, anything’s better than couch surfing. If you’re needing a little extra start on your motivation, check out this blog post I wrote on Reaching Your Goals or this post on Getting Back On Track! Also, if you’re looking for some fun apps to help you get in shape, check out this article.