You’ve heard of the hemp protein and hemp hearts, but now Manitoba Harvest is breaking into the hemp bar game! If you’re a fan of the hemp hearts, you’re going to love these tasty bars, and reap the benefits as well. They have three flavors and each of them are drastically different than the other! Here are my pros and cons of the New hemp bars!
- They taste great! They come in Vanilla, Chocolate, and Apple Cinnamon. I loved the apple cinnamon one!
- They contain 10 grams of plant-based protein and 10 grams of omegas! Hello, pre-workout snack!
- They’re surprisingly filling! I kept mind in my purse and they really came to the rescue one morning when I was in a rush! Breakfast on the fliz-yyy!
- The texture is different. These bars have the same texture as hemp hearts, hence why they are hemp heart bars. If you’re weird about textures, they probably aren’t for you.
- They have a good bit of sugar. If you’re trying to cut back on sugar, these probably aren’t for you. They have about 9 grams per bar.
If you are eager to try these yummy bars, be sure to show Manitoba Harvest some social love! They are running a photo contest where you could win a free box of their hemp heart bars! Tag @manitobaharvest #hempheartbar #fuelledbyhemp #sweatpink @fitapproach for a chance to win a box of your favorite flavor of Hemp Heart Bars! A winner will be chosen each month! It is open to US and Canada residents.
I received these hemp heart bars for free through a campaign with Manitoba Harvest through Fit Approach, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.