Learning how to air fry frozen burgers are about to make your weeknights delicious! The burgers are served on a brioche bun and cooked to perfection in a Ninja Foodi Digital Air Oven in less than 20 minutes.
Busy Woman’s Burger Hack
Buy frozen burgers, but make them healthy. And by healthy, I mean make sure you buy meat you can trust! I love to get Kirkland 100% Grass Fed Beef Patties from Costco. They cost a little more than their regular patties, but trust me the flavor is WORTH IT!
Which Air Fryer is Best?
There are so many air fryers out there, and honestly most of them are great for air frying potatoes (for chips or fries) and other stackable meals. The issue is, when you try to air fry frozen burgers, or any items that are wide and need to lay flat, they don’t always fit well.
Two air fryers that are great for frozen burgers are the Breville Smart Oven Air and the Ninja Foodi Digital Air Oven! I like these two models best because they do way more than just air fry foods! The Breville is a higher end air oven and has 13 smart cooking functions. The Ninja is more affordable and has 8 functions.
I was gifted a Ninja Foodi Digital Air Oven last year and use it multiple times a week. As a single woman, I use it more than a conventional oven which saves on my energy bill each month! Okay, enough gadget talk (I could do this al day) let’s get back to the burgers!
What You Need to Air Fry Frozen Burgers
It is actually quite simple to air fry frozen burgers. For medium well burgers, this is what you’ll need:
- 4 frozen burgers
- Seasoning (I use Lawry’s)
- Buns (I use these brioche buns from Signature Baking Company)
- Toppings (Spinach, onions, mayo and ketchup are my go-to’s)
- Air fryer (If you don’t have one, I bet an oven would work! I’d just keep an eye on the cooking times)
- Spatula (Flip baybyyy flip)
Recipes That Go Well With Burgers
- 4 Frozen Burger Patties
- Seasoning of choice (I used Lawry's Seasoning)
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1/4 Onion, sliced
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the burgers (I did 4) on the air fry tray. I like to put a baking sheet below to catch the drippings.
- Season the burgers on the side that is facing up. (I used Lawry's)
- Cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip and season the other side.
- Cook for 7 minutes at the same temperature.
- Throw it on your toasted bun and top with the lettuce, onion, ketchup and mayonnaise
- Voila! You have perfectly cooked burgers!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 705Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 1167mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 40g