This easy and delicious recipe is perfect for a weeknight when you’re in a rush! I partnered with my friends at Handy Seafood to come up with this recipe using their easy to cook Nashville Hot Shrimp.
This post is sponsored by Handy Seafood but all opinions are my own!
This recipe is a fun take on a classic that I used to make as a kid. Even my brother, who never cooks, used to make quesadillas as a kid in the microwave. Of course, being the child chef that I was, I always recommended he get it crispy on top of the stove. But like any little bro, he never listened.
About Handy Seafood
I first discovered Handy Seafood when I was shopping at Costco last year. They make everything from crab cakes to soft crabs to oysters and shrimp appetizers!
- 1 pack Handy Seafood Nashville Hot Shrimp
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 Green Onion, sliced
- Bake your Handy Seafood Nashville Hot Shrimp according to the package.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Build your quesadillas - put one tortilla on the skillet, put 1/2 cup of cheese on top followed by 1/2 of your Handy Seafood Nashville Hot Shrimp and desired amount of green onions. Put another tortilla on top.
- Cook until tortilla is golden brown then flip it over.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove the quesadilla from the pan and cut into fourths.
- Repeat for second quesadilla.
- Voila! You've made a delicious quesadilla!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 862mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 30g
Looking to find Handy Seafood Nashville Hot Shrimp near you? Check these locations or buy it online at www.handyseafood.com and use code GINGERMARIEBLOG for 10% off anything!
- Giant (Maryland)
- Giant (PA)
- Safeway Eastern
- Dorothy Lane