You guys. I have to get real with you for a minute. When I was approached to review vitamins I literally yawned and rolled my eyes. Like, okay, I get it. I tend to talk about health and fitness related things every once in a while. But how the heck could I write a whole post on some stinkin’ vitamins? Those are all the thoughts that went through my head BEFORE trying Smarty Pants Vitamins (aka #TheGoodGummy). I promise I’m not trying to sound cliche, or spam my own blog with cheesy commercial talk, but dude. These are literally the best vitamins EVER! Here are 5 reasons why you should go out and buy them IMMEDIATELY!
- They taste like candy…..but don’t get it twisted. They only recommend you eat 6/day. Yeah, good luck with that.
- They really are #TheGoodGummy! These bad boys are jam packed with vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, B12, biotin and other good-for-you stuff!
- You’re helping yourself and someone else! Smartypants is partnered with Vitamin Angels! Every time you buy a bottle, they make a 1 for 1 matching nutrient grant to a child in need.
- They’re made for errrbody! They make a Women’s, Men’s, and Children’s multi-vitamin. Each equally nom-able!
- Its all good in their hood! These vitamins are free of synthetic colors, flavors, and preservatives. Not to mention, they’re gluten and casein-free! Oh, and no GMO’s either!
So now you get why I am so obsessed with these vitamins. They are totally worth taking about, right? Ever since I received this bottle of rainbows, I’ve been taking them routinely. We always remember how important it is to workout and eat healthy, but sometimes even then we aren’t getting the nutrients we need. That’s why vitamins like Smarty Pants fit so perfectly into my routine.
Of course, you know I’m always looking out for you! So here’s a tasty giveaway that I hope YOU win! One of my lucky readers is gonna get to try #TheGoodGummy for themselves! This is a quick giveaway so be sure to enter and share with your friends! I’ll be picking the winners on Monday, March 14th!
#TheGoodGummy Smarty Pants Giveaway
This post is sponsored by Smarty Pants. While I received this product in exchange for a review, all thoughts and opinions are my own!