If you watch my Instagram Stories, you probably saw that I was at the Taste of Dallas Media Preview this week. To say it hyped me up for the event next week would be an understatement. It was hosted at Pink Magnolia and gave us a taste (giggity) of what’s to come at the festival next weekend! There’s lots to be expected from the event, and there’s even an APP to help you navigate the event!
What to expect at Taste of Dallas
- Over 50 restaurants and food trucks
- 40 music acts on 4 stages
- Dozens of interactive activations (hellooo Instaworthy pics)
- The Foodie Experience (aka all-inclusive food and beverages Friday night)
- Special Happy Hour (5pm-7pm on Friday)
- Backyard Bites hosted by Coleman Backyards
- Jose Cuervo presenting Latin Flavors
- and soooo much more
Whats up with the app?
You can do all kinds of fun stuff with the app! It really is your one stop shop for all things T.O.D! You can plan out which vendors you want to see and figure out what restaurants you HAVE to eat at! Here are some of my favorite features:
- Buy tickets (Use promo code gingermarieblog for 15% off your purchase)
- Check out which restaurants are participating (and where in DFW they’re located in case you want to get more after the event!)
- Find out the Music Lineup and see where you favorite band is playing, and when! There will be 4 stages and all concerts and performances are included in the price of general admission!
- Coupons! There are coupons for you to use all over town at some of the participating businesses. I’m talking things like free tea from Recipe Oak Cliff, $10 off at Studio Movie Grill, and Buy One Get One Free deals at different restaurants around town!
To download the app, just click this link! It is available on Apple and Android devices!
I’ll be there all next weekend (June 22nd-24th) celebrating and eating all the foods at Taste of Dallas. Come say hey and lets snap a pic for the gram!
Use Promo Code gingermarieblog for 15% off your Taste of Dallas purchase!
All photos were taken by @maribelmoralesphoto ! She’s amazingly talented and super affordable! If you go see her, tell her Ginger sent you!