Sooo tonight I accidentally threw together the most delicious, vegan, creamy spinach I’ve ever had! It was so good I had to share the recipe IMMEDIATELY!
Okay I’ll admit it’s not the most BEAUTIFUL fish, but trust me when I say it’s tastes AMAZING! Bonus – it was super easy to make!
I used vegan staples to make it creamy and cheesy! Nutritional yeast for the cheesyness and Forager Cashew Sour Cream for the, well…creaminess!
Vegan Creamy Spinach
The best vegan creamy spinach recipe!
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 Clove Elephant garlic, Diced
- 1 Large bunch Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional yeast
- 1/2 Cup Vegan sour cream, (I like Forager)
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- Heat up olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté onions until translucent, stirring frequently. Add garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until dwindled. Add soy sauce. Salt and pepper.
- Push spinach to side until nutritional yeast is mostly evaporated.
- Stir in nutritional yeast, then add sour cream. Stir until mixed well. Aaand you’re done! Enjoy!!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
I liked my spinach served over a baked potato! If you like spicy food, you could also add some crushed red peppers to the recipe (around the same time you add the nutritional yeast).