I must admit, before moving to Texas, I could care less about college football, let alone this TX/OU Cotton Bowl Game. I didn’t even know what it was! But after 5 years, I’ve caught on and decided that I like…drumroll please…..Oklahoma University! Bahha is that even what it’s called? IDK, I just like it because I have so many friends that went there. Nevertheless, I will watch the game from the comfort of a well stocked bar. Here’s where you can watch it too (and who has the best food/drink specials).
Locations in Fort Worth, Lewisville, and Arlington
I know what you’re thinking. Ginger, why are you posting about some redneck place? Well, one, they have REALLY good food. Like some of the best. And two, I handle their social media (so I know how great the company is and why they have that name). Now that we’re past that, let’s get into these bomb AF specials they’re running during the game!
- Beer Specials:
- $2 Domestic Pints
- $2 Wells
- $3.75 Domestic Bubba Mugs
- Half Priced Apps:
- Shishito Peppers
- Frito Pie
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Nacho Heaven
- Chips & Queso
- Armadillo Eggs
I mean, if you’re not going for the TX/OU game, go to Shell Shack for the yummy seafood and strong drinks. During the game, you can get these drinks for just $5 each:
- The Bevo (a Mango Margarita) and Bevo Bombs (a Vegas Bomb with Orange Red Bull)
- The Boomer (a Hurricane Margarita) and Boomer Bombs (a Vegas Bomb with Red Red Bull)
3625 The Star Blvd, Frisco
Y’all know I’m obsessed with Sushi Marquee. So obsessed I made a video when I went a while back. Well here’s a reason for you to love them too. Not only are they streaming the game, but they’ll have $2 Sake Bombs starting at 11am!
4511 McKinney Ave, Dallas
That’s right folks! Jaspers is streaming the game in their bar, patio, and lounge areas! Plus, this special runs all weekend (Friday through Sunday).
- They will be featuring two specialty cocktails in honor of this Red River Rivalry, the Boomer and Hook ’em.
- Each cocktail will be $12 on Friday and the winning team’s cocktail will be $6 on Saturday following the game!
- They also have their usual game day menu with $8 Bites and $4 Beer. You can find the full game day menu here.
There you go! Weekend plans MADE! If you hit up one of these places over the weekend, tag ya girl on Instagram @gingermarieblog.