Who doesn’t love churros? They’r’e crunchy, soft, sweet pillows of cinnamon sugar goodness. Well, in this case, cinnamon monk fruit goodness! I love this recipe as a light take on a classic dessert. It’s so quick and easy to make.
Vegan Churro Bites
- 1 c. water
- 2 ½ T. Now Foods Monk Fruit
- ½ t. Salt
- 2 T Now Foods Liquid Coconut Oil
- 1 c. flour
- 1 qt. Now Foods Liquid Coconut Oil
- ½ c. Now Foods Monk Fruit
- 2 t. Cinnamon
- Bring water, Now Foods Monk Fruit, salt, and 2 tablespoons of Now Foods Liquid Coconut Oil to boil.
- Remove from heat and add flour to make dough.
- Heat 1 quart Now Foods Liquid Coconut Oil over medium/medium low.
- Form churro bites into teaspoon sized balls and cook until golden brown.
- While churros are cooking, make your cinnamon mixture. Mix together monk fruit and cinnamon.
- When done cooking, place churro bites on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Roll in cinnamon mixture and VOILA! You have delicious, vegan churros!
I love serving these with a side of chocolate or caramel, but they’re really good by themselves too!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.