I watch way too much tv. It’s normally a problem, but in this case it’s GREAT because I’m about to give you the best shows/movies to watch on Hulu. Hulu is probably one of my favorite streaming services because it basically replaces cable, PLUS they produce amazing original shows. Okay, I’m not gonna waste your time, let’s dive right in!
Best Hulu Shows
The Best Hulu Originals
- Dollface – A girl dealing w/ a breakup.
- Four Weddings and a Funeral – Honestly, the title is all I can say w/o giving it away.
- The Mindy Project – Such a hilarious show about a crazy gyno who’s desperately looking for love. Shoutout to a show with a lead that’s such a BOSS brown girl!
- Difficult People – HILARIOUS! Two of the most dramatic people trying to make it in NYC. So realistic.
- Runaways – Marvel show about these kids with “super powers”
- The Handmaid’s Tale – June is tough AF. A rebel with a cause in a world that is absolute crap. A little disturbing (because it’s so realistic) but def worth seeing.
- UnReal – Basically behind the scenes of The Bachelor. Scripted and SO GOOD.
- Ramy – Just a cool Muslim guy going through life trying to find himself.
- Shrill – Honestly, the main character annoys me but it’s about this girl who’s finding a way to love herself.
- Future Man – Hilariously inappropriate action/sci-fi movie.
Network shows I binge until the end
- The Goldbergs – One of the most hilarous shows on TV right now. It’s set in like the 80’s or something.
- Blackish – Simply a great show about black folk. Hilarious, thought provoking, rich black show
- Basic versus Baller – My new favorite travel show (which sucks cause I think they cancelled it). They show how to travel on a budget and how to travel as a baller.
- Almost Family – About this girl’s dad/family doctor who secretly put his sperm in all these women that were trying to have kids. Basically she has like 104839 siblings now.
- The Other Guy – Funny British show about a guy who’s girlfriend cheats on him with his roommate.
- Tinder Takeover – Celebrities taking over stranger’s Tinder accounts.
- Good Trouble – New fav about these adopted sisters who move to San Francisco together and live in an apartment with like 10 people.
- A Million Little Things – It’s as good as This Is Us used to be…if not better.
- Happy Endings – This is an old, cancelled show. HILARIOUS and has lots of episodes so worth starting and ending.
- Ugly Betty – Watched this over Summer for the first time and I LOVE it. It’s about a “writer” who works for a fashion mag in NYC but isn’t fashionable at all. Super sweet though.
- Grand Hotel – Girl goes missing in a storm and someone in the hotel did it. Her brother gets a job there to find out what happened to her. DRRAAAMAAAA
- Broad City – Probably the most hilarious show I’ve watched ever. Two crazy girls living in NYC doing NYC things.
- The Bold Type – 3 besties work at a young women’s magazine. This is great if you ever need motivation to live your BEST life. Super inspiring honestly.
- You’re the Worst – Honestly, two of the world’s worst people. They live in LA and are menaces to society.
- The Gifted – People with superpowers that have to hide it because the world is discriminatory AF! Lol It’s really good though, you should watch it.
Okay so those are my favorite shows on Hulu right now. If this list doesn’t get you through the month, then you are GOALS and I want your full-time job. If I missed one of your favorites, let me know in the comments below! I can’t WAIT to hear this one.